The final step in using QVscribe for DOORS Next is to generate an analysis report. To do this, click the ’Create Report’ button in the bottom right-hand corner in your Summary View.
A window will appear for you to configure the report and choose the file name. Once your settings are set, press Create Report.
The QVscribe analysis report includes:
- Document title, analysis date, the configuration used, and a total number of analyzed requirements.
- Score Summary detailing the number of requirements with each score.
- Analysis Breakdown showing how many requirements include each of the QVscribe Problem Types.
- Summary of EARS Conformance for all requirements (Easy Approach to Requirements Syntax)
- The list of individual requirements with their corresponding scores, quality indicator/unit highlighting, analysis details, EARS conformance, number of similar requirements, and a terms list
- A detailed list of all terms and units present
- A list of highly similar requirements displayed dependent on the Matching Strength Threshold chosen
- A detailed Appendix of the Configuration settings used during the analysis